Late to the Party

Home of Omega Company, this Conestoga class troop transport steadily prowls through the stars.
Kellser, M.R.
Global Moderator
Billet: None
Injuries: No injuries
Weapons: Unarmed
Designation: Rifleman

Re: Late to the Party

Post by Kellser, M.R. »

Kellser tried listening to Mickety's questions, but the man was trying to ask too many of them at once, and too quickly. "Whoa, whoa, slow down Private, calm down. The Sulaco's been boarded by a unit from the U.P.P. They're claiming we're in restricted space and violating some intercolonial treaties. Look, you heard that evacuation order, we need to get moving to the EEVs, I'll explain on the way."

Once the three were properly moving along the ladder, Kellser continued, saying "The pods woke a few of us up, and Taggert and I volunteered to run to the armory to secure weapons. We got held up along the way by two tangos who left us to continue their sweep. They thought we were unarmed and harmless. We found an intercomm and tried to fill in the others, but all we got was the sound of gunfire, so obviously they found weapons from somewhere. We were heading back to the pod bay to help, but then the evac order went out. Now we're headin' to secure the EEVs until the rest get there.

"You armed, Private? All we've got is a couple sidearms with one mag each."
Mickety, S
Injuries: No injuries
Weapons: Unarmed

Re: Late to the Party

Post by Mickety, S »

Mickety realised as the corporal spoke he had made a mistake "Whoa, whoa, slow down Private, calm down. The Sulaco's been boarded by a unit from the U.P.P. They're claiming we're in restricted space and violating some intercolonial treaties. Look, you heard that evacuation order, we need to get moving to the EEVs, I'll explain on the way." "What... The sulaco that ships been missing for years..." Mickety thought.

Corporal Kellser continued "The pods woke a few of us up, and Taggert and I volunteered to run to the armory to secure weapons. We got held up along the way by two tangos who left us to continue their sweep. They thought we were unarmed and harmless. We found an intercomm and tried to fill in the others, but all we got was the sound of gunfire, so obviously they found weapons from somewhere. We were heading back to the pod bay to help, but then the evac order went out. Now we're headin' to secure the EEVs until the rest get there. You armed, Private? All we've got is a couple sidearms with one mag each."

"Yeah I missed that bit, And I have a pistol from one of the people upstairs with maybe 3 mags plus the loaded one. Also Corporal The Sulaco hasn't that been missing for quite a while? the first one to encounter the Xenomorphs If I remember correctly" Mickety took a breath. "And the EEVs what if who ever has boarded the Omaha shoots at them?" Mickety replied. As he talked Mickety kept following Kellser and Taggert along the ladder.

((OOC: Sorry for the late post the reason will be in discussion thread.))
Nebwie to board roleplay, crap speller.