Sci-Fi RPG

Affiliate Applications, First Links, and Link Backs can be posted in their respective forums here!
Brock, J. W.
Veteran Member
Billet: 1st Squad Leader
1st Platoon
Injuries: No injuries
Weapons: Unarmed
Designation: 0311 Rifleman

Sci-Fi RPG

Post by Brock, J. W. »

I'm opening a sci-fi RPG. Its basically going to be an open universe with unlimited possibilities. It'll be legit and original. Currently running a prequel on a dummy site (the actual site is undergoing creation and etc, ETA one month). For those of you who want to get your 'Colonial Marine' fill, shoot me an email. The prequel I'm personally involved in is based around my character (and other military enlistees) undergoing basic training as well as Orbital Ranger School, all in preparation for a war which will be the first main plot upon launch of the site.

Again, it is an open galaxy style RPG so you can virtually be, or do, whatever you want; the military option is one way to go.

Shoot me an email at stephen.harper25@gmail.com if you are interested in prequel participation, it will give you in-game perks after the hard launch. Whoever doesn't participate will just wait until the hard launch, after which I will post an official advertisement.

K thx bai
Leroy, D.N.

Re: Sci-Fi RPG

Post by Leroy, D.N. »

Message sent.
Damien Neil LEROY