It is currently Jun 17, 2019, 5:09 PM
All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Board index » Out-of-Character » Advertising Current User: Guest (Log in or register)
 Topic: Sci-Fi RPG 
Post a reply

Page 1 of 1 (2 posts)

Brock, J. W.
Veteran Member
Sergeant
0311 Rifleman
Unarmed
Healthy
No injuries
Billet:
1st Squad Leader
1st Platoon

Post subject: Sci-Fi RPG
Posted: Jan 14, 2013, 5:27 AM
I'm opening a sci-fi RPG. Its basically going to be an open universe with unlimited possibilities. It'll be legit and original. Currently running a prequel on a dummy site (the actual site is undergoing creation and etc, ETA one month). For those of you who want to get your 'Colonial Marine' fill, shoot me an email. The prequel I'm personally involved in is based around my character (and other military enlistees) undergoing basic training as well as Orbital Ranger School, all in preparation for a war which will be the first main plot upon launch of the site.

Again, it is an open galaxy style RPG so you can virtually be, or do, whatever you want; the military option is one way to go.

Shoot me an email at stephen.harper25@gmail.com if you are interested in prequel participation, it will give you in-game perks after the hard launch. Whoever doesn't participate will just wait until the hard launch, after which I will post an official advertisement.

K thx bai

QuoteReply
Leroy, D.N.
Civilian
Unassigned
Unarmed
Healthy
No injuries
Billet:
None

Post subject: Re: Sci-Fi RPG
Posted: Jan 14, 2013, 6:53 AM